- Spring Fest
Saturday, March 28th at Sunriver Park, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
We'll have our traditional egg hunt along with Jasper's hot dogs and Mr. Pickles sandwiches. This year, kids of all ages can explore their creative talent with sidewalk chalk. Prizes for the most creative!
- Measure H "Town Hall" meetings:
- Tuesday, March 17th at Peter J. Shields Elementary, 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Wednesday, March 18th at Riverview STEM Academy, 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Tuesday, April 7th, at Sunriver Neighborhood Meeting, Trinity Woods Clubhouse, 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
Did you miss getting your copy of the Sunriver Sentinel?
If the Sentinel PDF doesn't display correctly in your browser:
- Right-click the link and choose Save Link As.
- Save the PDF to your desktop.
- Double-click the file to open it in Adobe Reader.
SNA recommends that Sunriver residents use Yelp and the Sacramento BBB website to review and evaluate contractors.
Our volunteer Neighborhood Patrol has played a significant role in reducing crime in Sunriver. Would you like to join or contribute? to email Dana Johnson.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
- Life-Threatening Emergency: 911
- Sheriff's Emergency Line: 874-5111
- Sheriff's Non-Emergency Line: 362-5115
- Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222
- Traffic: 876-7558
Click here to download our nifty "clip & save" list of important phone numbers in PDF format..
ABOUT THE SNA
Not sure what the Sunriver Neighborhood Association is all about? Check out the SNA's mission statement to get a better idea.