Our discussion forum and events calendar have been moved to groups.io, a platform designed for online communities.
General Group Settings
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members cannot set their subscriptions to no email.
Sunriver E-Group Posting Guidelines
The purpose of the e-group is to discuss issues that pertain directly to our Sunriver neighborhood. We are committed to making the e-group a useful and welcoming place for all Sunriver residents and property owners. To that end, here are some simple guidelines for posting messages to the group:
- Keep it on topic. The purpose of the group is to discuss Sunriver and Rancho Cordova issues – not “liberal vs. conservative” politics, religion, or other divisive subjects.
- Keep it original. Please do not forward jokes, urban legends, business offers from foreign princes, etc. to the group. We get plenty of those already…
- Keep it brief. Concise messages are easier to follow.
- Keep it polite. We are neighbors; we don’t always agree, but we should always be civil when we disagree.
- Keep it coming. A lively discussion makes for an interesting and active group.
Click on the link below to access the group as well as register as a user and request to join the group if not already a member.